Sport psychology coach, Dr. Patrick Cohn, author of The Confident Athlete CD series, answers mental game or sports questions from readers and interviews sport psychologists and golf psychology, racing and tennis experts. Dr. Cohn specializes in working with these sports and thus offers sports-specific podcasts.
Sports Psychology Podcasts
Mental game of sports expert, Dr. Patrick Cohn, answers questions from athletes, coaches, and parents to overcome mental game challenges in sports! Listen to the sports psychology podcast to learn how to improve your performance.
Podcasts are available on iTunes as well as on Dr. Cohn’s sports psychology blog:
- Subscribe to The Sports Psychology podcast via iTunes.
- The Sports Psychology Podcast at Peak Performance Sports’ Sports Psychology Blog
Golf Psychology Podcasts
Dr. Patrick Cohn, golf psychology expert and author of the “Golfer’s Mental Edge” CD program and “Breaking The Yips Cycle” Workbook and DVD program, teaches amateur to tour professional golfers how to improve their mental game of golf with the Golf Psychology Podcast.
Podcasts are available on iTunes as well as on Dr. Cohn’s sports psychology blog and our putting yips site:
- Subscribe to The Golf Psychology podcast via iTunes.
- The Golf Psychology Podcast at Peak Performance Sports’ Sports Psychology Blog
- Putting, Chipping, and Pitching Yips Podcast at Peak Performance Sports’ Putting Yips Blog
Tennis Psychology Podcasts
Dr. Patrick Cohn is a tennis psychology expert who answers mental game questions from tennis players, coaches, and parents. He also interviews tennis experts for the podcast.
He’s the author of Tennis Confidence: Mental Toughness for Tournament Players.
Use the links below to check out the podcast.
- Subscribe to The Tennis Psychology Podcast at iTunes!
- Listen to The Tennis Psychology Podcast at Peak Performance Sports’ Blog
Racing Psychology Podcasts
Dr. Cohn is also a racing psychology expert having worked with NASCAR, CHAMP CAR, and Motocross Champions.
Recently, Dr. Cohn published an interview he conducted with racing great Mario Andretti on the mental side of racing. Dr. Cohn asks Mario about the mental game of racing and the importance of motivation. They talk about how to win with a strong mental game.
- Subscribe to The Racing Psychology Podcast at iTunes
- Listen to The Racing Psychology Podcast at RacePsych
The Ultimate Sports Parent Radio Show
The Ultimate Sports Parent Radio-a series of audio interviews by Dr. Cohn and host Lisa Cohn–offers sports parents and youth coaches tips and strategies about specific youth sports issues.
You can listen to the audios online, download them to your computer, or use iTunes to listen to them any time.
- Subscribe to The Ultimate Sports Parent Radio Show at iTunes
- Listen to the Ultimate Sports Parent Radio Show at Youth Sports Psychology